There are a number of factors which cause feet to become dry and cracked. These include the atmosphere, dry air, extremely cold or hot climates and finally the skin on the feet supporting the body's weight.
Initially, they are not much more than a minor irritation and cosmetic problem. But, if left untreated, the cracked skin begins to bleed can soon become very painful and may lead to more serious conditions.
Nixsi foot creams are specially formulated to care for the unique characteristics of the feet, making them very effective in treating and preventing dry and cracked feet and cracked heels.
Whether your feet are dry or cracked or simply not in a perfectly smooth condition due to the climate, excessive walking, type of footwear worn or a medical condition such as diabetes, Nixsi foot creams are your clinically proven to provide quick relief, leaving your feet soft, relaxed and pampered.
Read More: Causes of Dry & Cracked Feet.
Causes and Symptoms of Dry and Cracked Feet
- Diabetes: The feet has an extensive network of nerves which regulate how the brain communicates with it, regulating how it should move over different surfaces. It also has blood supply reaching it from arteries. High sugar levels damage the nerves and damages the arteries, causing the muscles to work improperly and reducing the level of oxygen reaching the feet. As a result, the feet does not heal appropriately leading to eventual cracked heels and cracked feet.
- Long periods bare feet in the sun or excessively hot showers
- Cold temperature
- Certain soaps and non-moisturizing cosmetics
Your feet have already began the process of becoming dry and cracked once you observe the following symptoms:
- Skin becomes itchy and red
- Feet become rough
- Flakes appear on the skin
- Skin on the feet begins to peel off
- Cracks appear on the feet and especially the heels become cracked
- Cracks on the feet and heels worsen and begin to bleed
It is recommended that you start applying Nixsi Cracked Heel creams once the symptoms above begin to appear to avoid the feet from becoming cracked. If however they have reached that stage, we recommend to start using the foot cream immediately, and continue to use it once the cracked feet and heals have healed to ensure your feet remain soft, moisturised and crack-free.
Why Use Nixsi Foot Cream
Nixsi foot care products are specially formulated to care for the unique characteristics of the feet, making the creams very effective in treating and preventing dry and cracked feet and cracked heels.
Clinically proven to be highly effective, Nixsi foot creams contain natural ingredients including a blend of essential aromatherapy oils which have been used for centuries for their medical properties. They also contain beeswax and an extensively purified form of lanolin, making it safe to use for those with lanolin allergy.
Depending on the climate you are in, you can choose between the 'cooling foot cream' for a cooling effect and the 'warming foot cream' for a warming effect. The efficacy on moisturising properties will be the same for both.
With nature and science combined in formulating the foot creams, Nixsi is the ideal solution for treating and preventing cracked feet, cracked heels or just to give your feet a little pampering.
Please note that we never test our products on animals.
"Your Feet Need Care and Attention"